The Partnership, Accountability, Training and Hope (PATH) program provides services to individuals that lead to employment and economic self-sufficiency. Eligible individuals applying for or receiving cash assistance are referred by the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS).
- Assessment including basic skills assessment, career exploration, and assessment of barriers
- Job Readiness activities including barrier resolution; decision making and goal setting
- Job Search preparation including job retention skills; interpersonal communication skills; resume preparation; interviewing skills and other job search preparation skills
- Job Search/Job Club
- Short-term and long-term career counseling and access to vocational training
- Support services and job retention activities
For more information, contact a Michigan Works! Career Center.