- Full Time
- Clinton Twp
- Industry: Array
- PMTC#: 10894345
Greene Metal Products
Responsible for purchasing activities. They coordinate the activities involved with goods and services. This includes raw materials, parts, tool, and equipment.
Duties and responsibilities
- Purchase materials, parts, supplies, and equipment, following established purchasing practices and procedures to optimize price, delivery, and terms to meet production demands
- Works closely with Production supervisor to ensure timely delivery of materials to meet customer demands for quality and delivery.
- Compares customer purchase order with specifications to determine method of assembly or manufacturing and materials needed to complete the job.
- Compile documents, such as blueprint worksheets, inspections, drawings from files and create traveler for shop floor.
- Coordinating and negotiating with vendors for price and procurement by keeping track of inventory and requisitions needed to meet delivery.
- Preparing purchase orders to various vendors allocating purchases to appropriate production job.
- Ability to network and interact with vendors and suppliers
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org