PowerSchool and Pupil Data Liaison
- Full Time
- Industry: Service
- PMTC#: 11249356
Website Arts Academy in the Woods
Arts Academy in the Woods, also known as AAW, is a charter, "magnet" high school located in Fraser, Michigan
Arts Academy in the Woods is seeking a full-time PowerSchool and Pupil Data Liaison.
• Establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships with staff, students, parents and the public.
• Establish and maintain good telephone skills.
• Work efficiently to process and maintain accurate enrollment information per state and federal legislation and auditing requirements.
• State of Michigan Pupil Accounting Manual and Pupil Auditors Manual and MDE Legislature.)
• Generate and transmit pupil accounting data as required by the Michigan Department of Education.
· CEPI applications (MSDS, SRSD, GAD, Section 25e, EEM, SRM).
· Familiar and able to report to CDRC, SID.
· Seat Time Waiver programs, Scheduling and End of Year procedures.
· Early College Macomb, dual enrollment and Early Childhood reporting.
• Generate and transmit the following reports: Fall-Spring-Year End Student Counts, SID – End of Year, TSDL June-August, Days and Clock Hours, Civil Rights Collection, Graduation and Dropout, NWEA, MME.
• Perform weekly student record maintenance.
• Coordinate fall/spring desk and field audits.
• Coordinate and troubleshoot software communication between PowerSchool and applications associated with PowerSchool (Meal Magic, School Messenger, PowerSchool Special Education, NWEA).
• Serve as District liaison person for PowerSchool at Macomb Intermediate School District (MISD).
• Provide PowerSchool training and support to staff.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org