Die Assemble and Repair
- Full Time
- Industry: Manufacturing
- PMTC#: 11073410
- 2nd and 3rd shift available
Website Dana Incorporated
Dana is a global leader in drivetrain and e-Propulsion systems.
The individual selected for this role will work independently or under direction, building and maintaining required forming tool assemblies for production and prototype needs in plant.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assemble forming tools, die stacks and punch assemblies.
- Measure and verify tool sizes before and after assembly.
- Working knowledge of hydraulic assembly presses (used when pressing tooling in and out of retainers).
- Complete dimensional reports of assemblies and all necessary paperwork.
- Properly tag authorized for use, assemblies, after inspection and verification.
- Be capable of determining the difference of Good and or Bad, when cleaning an assembly, to prevent a bad assembly from being presented to the machine, causing bad parts and lost time.
- Safely operate various machines such as assembly presses, hi-lo’s and lathes, and Dry Ice Blaster
- Work with forming group to make recommendations for continuous improvements based on knowledge of process.
- Clean and polish tooling in machines as required.
To apply for this job please visit www.dana.com.