Machine Tool Build Electrician
- Full Time
- Industry: Manufacturing
- PMTC#: 11155772
Website MIC Services
Specializing in industrial management, industrial workforce, electricians, machine tool builders, pipe-fitters, and general mechatronic trades.
- Follow established safety procedures according to OSHA standards and company procedures. It is critical to perform assigned tasks in a safe manner, and understand how to properly lock out all energy sources, this includes stored energy.
- The ability to follow all safety rules, standards and procedures in all areas at all times. Know what types of Personal Protective Equipment are required for the jobs in your area and always use them properly.
- Ensure that your work area is kept clean, tidy and organized at all times to prevent accidents and produce quality products.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment and reports any unsafe working conditions or equipment.
- Knowledge to fabricate and weld valve bank frames, and other welding requirements.
- The ability to read and interpret pneumatic schematics and mechanical drawings.
- The ability to troubleshoot pneumatic components and water systems.
- Operate various machine tools and equipment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org