- Full Time
- Shelby Twp.
- Industry: Manufacturing
- PMTC#: 46119764
- Salary: $22.00/hr
Website CER Group NA
Executive Assistant-Shelby Township
Assignment : 3 Months (possible chance for extension)-Hybrid work environment
Salesforce experience needed
Serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external customers on matters about the executive level management team for the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. Works cross-functionally and builds relationships/trust with representatives of the Americas locations as well as the parent company. Organizes and oversees meetings and corporate events as assigned supports strategy and completes a wide variety of administrative tasks within sales, marketing, finance, customer service, HR, and IT. Under minimal supervision, exercises sound judgment and handle a wide variety of situations with confidentiality and discretion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides a professional interface to internal and external customers
• Communicates decisions and delegates assignments to others as required
• Handles confidential and time-sensitive material.
• Produces and manages routine and advanced correspondence including letters, presentations, memoranda, e-mail messages, expense reports, and various other reports. Proofreads documentation.
• Performs assigned projects and special events.
• Conducts research, performs analysis, and presents findings.
• Coordinates meetings and conference calls and takes/distribute meeting minutes.
• Coordinates travel needs for North America Strategy (NAS) Team, parent company representatives, and others as needed.
• Travels (domestically and internationally) occasionally with NAS members to off-site meetings to take minutes or to provide general assistance during events and presentations.
• Maintains management schedules and other organizational deadlines.
• Cooperates with all departments to achieve corporate goals.
• Maintains files and organizes office.
• Prepares weekly office slide display.
• Manages visitors and organizes conference rooms and other accommodations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
A Bachelor’s degree and five years of related administrative experience are required or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
Advanced computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Internet, E-mail, SharePoint, SAP, CRM, or equivalent) are essential.
Requires experience with international travel arrangements, expense reports, customer relationship-building, organizational and event planning skills, management of multiple priorities, and maintaining confidentiality.
Excellent organizational skills are required.
HIPAA training may be required for specific projects.
How to apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
- Job Seeker Turns a Setback into a Comeback
- Press Release: Macomb/St. Clair Michigan Works! Launches Health Care Apprenticeship Initiative
- Going Pro Talent Fund Closes Skills Gap
- 5 Tips to Upgrade Your Career This Year
- Press Release: Macomb/St. Clair Michigan Works! Wins Grant To Support Industry 4.0 Careers For Local Job Seekers