Telecommunications Line Installers and Repairers
- Full Time
- St. Clair, MI, 48079
- Industry: Technology
- PMTC#: 30157925
- Must have a valid driver's license and pass a drug screening
- August 31, 2022
Yukon Construction Services Inc.
- Splice cables, using hand tools, epoxy, or mechanical equipment.
- Access specific areas to string lines, or install terminal boxes, auxiliary equipment, or appliances, using bucket trucks, climbing poles or ladders, or entering tunnels, trenches, or crawl spaces.
- Lay underground cable directly in trenches, or string it through conduits running through trenches.
- Pull cable through ducts by hand or with winches.
- Dig trenches for underground wires or cables.
- Use a variety of construction equipment to complete installations, such as digger derricks, trenchers, or cable plows
- Company polices and safety procedures
Tagged as: OJT
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org