Mechanical Engineering Intern
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Madison Heights, MI 48071
- Industry: Manufacturing
- PMTC#: 11940142
- Salary: $15.00 - $17.00
Dynamics Group, Inc is looking for a Mechanical engineering Intern in our Engineering department.
The Mechanical Engineer designs tooling solutions for our rapidly expanding line of design and build solutions. The candidate will be utilizing Catia and Solid works to design components and produce drawings.
- Create 3-D models and the associated dimensional drawings for fixtures, gages, and other tooling solutions.
- Complete strength and stress calculations.
- Assemble and performance test prototypes.
- Write reports to document the conclusions, results, and procedures.
- Mechanical Engineering degree students
- Available for full-time work during summer
- Technical writing skills needed
Required Experience and Skills:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be enrolled in Mechanical Engineering degree program – 2 Years preferred
- Must have basic mechanical aptitude
- Must have CAD experience – Solid works or Catia Preferred
- Engineering extracurricular activities preferred.
Job Type: Part Time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour. Depending on experience and skill level.
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Mandatory)
- One year of college experience (Preferred)
- Mechanical Engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com